Frequently Asked Questions
What do we use as a part number?
We don't use classic part numbers. Everything is description based. Refer to your products Spec Page (materials options) and the Order Info (tank measurements) page for more information. Example Part number - H-2-48 + 12 w/glass (H signifies the type of gauge, 2 is the size opening, 48 is the tank depth, 12 is the extension, and everything after that is the options you want included.
Which liquid level monitor is the right choice for me?
When choosing a liquid level gauge, different factors can change which sight gauge is best for you. The basic factors that motivate people to buy each type of gauge are as follows.
- Economical sight gauge- At-A-Glance Direct Reading
- Versatile sight gauge- Therma Gauge
- Small tank monitor, under 12 inches - The L Gauge
- Standard Barrel Level Gauges - Barrel Gauge
- Up to 12 feet of mechanical remote capability - Remote Reading Gauge
- Durability - GFK Gauge - you can achieve this durability by ordering a therma gauge with a gauge guard as well.
- Pin point accuracy - ACU Gauge
Which sight gauge do you recommend most often to your customers?
I try to sell the Therma gauge to most people. It is nearly as inexpensive as the At A Glance Gauge, but you have more control over your swing arm. Plus, this level gauge can be fitted with the most options.
Do you use distributors?
Yes we do. You can get the best pricing by buying from one of your local distributors, or using a national distributor.
How do I locate a distributor?
Search our Preferred Distributor Page. Don't see a distributor you want to use? Call me. Lee Geurts: 920-434-8860 ext 204