We were doing some spring cleaning, and I came across a treasure trove of old photos. For those of you who have been in this business longer than I have, you may recognize some of these classic Petroleum Equipment Tradeshow pictures.
If you click on each photo, then on the next page click the photo one more time, it will open a large version.
I was doing some spring cleaning and organizing, and I found a treasure trove of classic Krueger Sentry Gauge documents, articles, photos, etc…
I will be posting some of this stuff over the next few weeks/months. Some of it dates all the way back to 1943.
First up is an old Newspaper Article from 1986, when we only had 2 full time employees and one part timer.
Industry News- Petroleum Equipment, Safety, Regulations, Industry Trends, etc…
Add a liquid level gauge, overfill alarm, or both to your above ground storage tank and give yourself an easy/inexpensive layer of protection against spills and other accidents.
Our AT&T Bill has had a monthly charge on it for $36.87 per month for some time now. We just now picked up on it and have no idea what it is for. This fraudulent charge is from a combination of three companies. Payment One Corp , Unique Web Listing, and AT&T. I am including AT&T in the problem since they are the one billing us. They claim that they have nothing to do with it, but if that is the case someone needs to explain to me why it is on their bill with their logo on the top. AT&T needs to re-evaluate their billing process.
We have our phone service through AT&T and we advertise with AT&T. That may all be ending now unless AT&T does something to make me feel better about doing business with them.
Check your next AT&T Bill, and look for the PaymentOneCorp charges:
- Archie Comics were First Released in 1942
- Casablanca and Bambie came out in 1942
- Harrison Ford, Paul McCartney, and Jimi Hendrix were born in 1942
- The first digital computer known as the Atanasoff-Berry Computer, or ABC, was conceptualized in 1937. In 1942, the invention came to fruition and was built at Iowa State University. John Vincent Atanasoff and Clifford Berry created this computer. It featured binary arithmetic, dual processors, regenerative memory and separate functions for computing and memory
- On a personal note, when I started working for Krueger Gauge in 1994 at the age of 18, no one knew what the “intra-net” really was, and now Search Engine Optimization and social networking are my primary jobs.
- Here is a funny video from 1994 that shows how far we have come in the last 18 years. http://www.youtube.com/
We would like to thank everyone who has made this milestone possible. It is truly a blessing to have customers and vendors that Krueger Sentry Gauge can rely and depend on for support.
-From Lee Geurts and everyone else at Krueger Gauge
Following up the announcement of our new web store, I would like to draw your attention to this video. I go thru the process of ordering a custom liquid level gauge using our new store. It is a short tutorial that shows the general functionality of the custom gauge configurator.
The new web store is live.
This link takes you to the public store, which shows list pricing/end user pricing for our level gauges. Wholesale customers / Distributors can call us for a special wholesale login which gives access to special pricing. Now, you can fully configure a liquid level gauge through our store, regardless of how much customizing you need to do.
A quick walk thru:
- On the first page, you see the 4 main categories. Level, Leak, Overfill, and Parts. For the sake of our demonstration, click on liquid level gauges.
- On this page, you will see the 5 different gauges we offer for reading liquid level. Click on the Therma Gauge.
- On the product page, you have the choice between selecting pre configured gauges, or Configure Custom Gauge. The pre configured gauges are common part numbers and then just some random stuff. The Configure Custom Gauge link is the cool part, so lets start there.
- On this page, you can select every gauge option that we have available for the gauge. Certain options eliminate other options. So if you select an option that conflicts with another option, the system will “grey out” or “change” what you are able to select. (Example, max tank depth is usually 144 inches. But if you select a gauge with stainless floats, the max tank depth is reduced to 120 inches.
03-22-12- Hello, my name is Ali. I am 14 months young and lovin it. My mom is pushing for me to start acting like an adult, but I say why rush it. They want me to start talking, but when you get everything you want just by point and whining I figure why bother. Plus, every time I cry at night someone comes in and cuddles with me. So I figure why not try it again tomorrow night.
I am a pretty active girl with lots of hobbies. I play Paddy Cake, I dance, and I love to play outside in the snow as much as possible except on Sundays. Because Sunday is when the Green Bay Packers play football and I love the Packers. All in all though, my favorite thing to do is annoy my Ma and Pa. I got them totally figured out. I just go looking for the two loudest objects I can find, and bang them together. Drives them bonkers.
I know some girls are picky eaters. My mom is super picky, but not me. I love those goldfish crackers, but I will eat just about anything you put in front me. I even tried “Mussels” once. Still not sure about those…